14 Hr. Continuing Education Courses
Real Estate Brokers and Sales Associates must complete de 14 hours of continuing education every two years after their first license renewal. Members of the Florida Bar are exempt from the continuing education requirement, This course meets the entire FREC-prescribed continuing education requirements. Units 1, 2, and 3 of this book meet the “core law” requirements. Units 4, 5, and 6 meet the three-hour “business ethics and practices” requirements, and the remaining units are “specialty education sections.
This course covers the current legislation, business ethics, and the practice of real estate in the State of Florida, including:
- Core Law
- Real Estate Law Update
- Escrow Accounts and Disciplinary Action
- Other State and Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Business Ethics and Practice
- Business Ethics
- Duties to Clients and Customers
- Duties to the Public and to Other Professionals
- Specialty Education.
- Real Estate Brokerage Relationships
- Environmental Issues in Real Estate
- Fair Housing
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Law Regulating Real Estate Finance
- Property Management and the Florida Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Closing Real Estate Transactions
This course meets the 14-hour CE requirement for Florida.
All Self-paced classes are taken from home and with access to the instructor through ZOOM and other means. Our office’s reception at 2275 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl, 33137 is open from 9 am to 5 pm to pick up books, and our telephone lines are still active for your calls.
CONTACT US BY PHONE:
We invite you to call our offices at 305-330-5466 for more information and to evaluate our financing options.
LOCATION IN EDGEWATER MIAMI:
2275 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl, 33137
SHIPPING OF BOOKS:
Books can be picked up at the office reception or mailed to your address (shipping surcharge applies).
You are welcome to call the main office at 305-330-5466 if you have any questions or to sign up.
Duration 14 hours
Skill level All level