63 Hr. Florida Sales Associate Pre-Licensing (FREC 1)
- Pre-Licensing course to obtain the Florida State Real Estate License
- Videos from the Licensed Real Estate Instructor, Carolina Pappe
- Audios by chapter that can be listened to whenever they need to be reviewed
- Direct Support from Instructors. Tutoring sessions and question and answer through ZOOM, by text or email.
- Over 400 Practice Questions
- Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & License Laws (Book Included – published by Dearborn)
45 Hr. Sales Associate Post-Licensing Courses
This course covers topics the new agent will find helpful in working with clients, including business development, technology, working with diverse cultures, the appraisal process, home inspection, residential finance, maximizing your buyers borrowing power, tax issues and advantages, tax-free exchanges and an introduction to commercial leases.
Meets the post-license education requirement for Florida.
- 45 Florida Sales Associate Post-License course via slides, prerecorded, audios, and videos.
- Open classes. ZOOM Meetings with the Instructor at your request.
- Licensed instructor with many years of experience in Real Estate
- Post-Licensing Education for Florida Real Estate Sales Associates – Dearborn (Textbook)
ALL LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENTS NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE WITHIN 2 YEARS AFTER GETTING THEIR LICENSE.
LICENSE EXPIRATION DATES ARE EITHER MARCH 31ST OR SEPTEMBER 30TH DEPENDING ON THE MONTH LICENSE WAS GRANTED.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE BEFORE YOUR EXPIRATION DATE WILL CAUSE YOUR LICENSE TO BECOME NULL AND VOID!
All Self-paced classes are taken from home and with access to the instructor through ZOOM and other means. Our office’s reception at 2275 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl, 33137 is open from 9 am to 5 pm to pick up books, and our telephone lines are still active for your calls.
CONTACT US BY PHONE:
We invite you to call our offices at 305-330-5466 for more information and to evaluate our financing options.
LOCATION IN EDGEWATER MIAMI:
2275 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Fl, 33137
SHIPPING OF BOOKS:
Books can be picked up at the office reception or mailed to your address ($30 shipping surcharge applies).
Apply coupons (PICKUP or EBOOK) at the top of the Cart to avoid shipping charges.
You are welcome to call the main office at 305-330-5466 if you have any questions or to sign up.
Duration 63 hours + 45 hours
Skill level All level