On to One Florida Real Estate Exam Review (per hour)
Meet with the instructor for as many hours as you need for an individual review of the most important parts of the material you need to know to pass the Florida Real Estate Exam the first time!
PRICE $50 per hour (suggested number of hours is from 2 to 4 hours)
Your particular review includes:
- Review of any part of the course material – Real Estate Principles, Practices and Law for Sales Associates preparing to take the Florida Estate Exam
- One to One meeting with Licensed Real Estate Instructor, Carolina Pappe
- Tutoring sessions offered via Zoom or in person, at the preference of the student.
- Covered sessions include practice questions and answers.
- Open Course format, used all the hours at once or in separate meeting (Access anytime for a year). Always just check for Instructor’s availability to schedule your sessions right when you need them!
PASS THE FLORIDA REAL ESTATE EXAM ON 1ST TRY!
***IMPORTANT***(THIS CLASS IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE PASSED THE 63-HOUR PRE-LICENSING COURSE. THIS IS A FLORIDA REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP COURSE, AND THE HOURS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE AND DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE 63 HOUR PRE-LICENSING COURSE REQUIREMENT).
We invite you to call our offices at 305-330-5466 for more information.
Duration PER HOUR
Skill level All Levels
Language English or Spanish